Helping small business owners design employee benefit program that achieve specific human resource objectives
My message to you is that an employee benefit plan can help you achieve your business goals by attracting and retaining better employees.
To guide you along, I've created a special program called The Strategy Alignment Process®. It's a three step process that helps you design and implement an employee benefit strategy based on your business strategy.
Assessing your current situation is the first step
- What are your values and your corporate culture?
- What employees do you need to achieve your business goals?
- What benefits do you require for each group of employees?
Step two is developing a benefit strategy based on three elements
- Supporting and reinforcing your corporate culture,
- Creating a workforce advantage,
- Creating a cost advantage.
Step three is designing a benefit plan based on three elements:
- Corporate culture,
- Workforce advantage,
- Cost advantage.
The Next Step …
If you are interested in designing and implementing a benefit program that makes good business sense, we offer a free 90-minute starter session.