Free 90-minute Starter Session
Whether you are designing your first employee benefit program, dissatisfied with the cost of an existing plan or questioning the results that your plan is achieving, we can guide you through a process that will produce lasting results.
Our initial phone call or e-mail exchange will be an opportunity to assess how comfortable we are working together. If we're a good fit then we'll schedule a free 90-minute starter session to begin working through the program or process of your choice. At the end of starter session you will have the opportunity to continue the based on the degree of your commitment.
As an independent benefits broker, Benefits Interface is able to provide most services at no charge to clients since sufficient commissions and service fees are paid by benefit suppliers. We provide four levels of service depending on the commitment level of potential clients.
- 90-minute meeting to assess your current situation and explore opportunities is provided with no obligation.
- Brokerage services are provided to clients and prospective clients who are committed to using Benefits Interface to implement recommendations that they act on.
- Clients, as well as employers willing to become clients by appoint Benefits Interface on their present plan while exploring and implement solutions, have access to three programs:
- The Benefit Stepping Stones Program ™ which designs a simple, affordable benefit plan customized to your unique needs provided at no additional charge.
- The Benefits Optimization Process™ which minimizes the long-term cost of your benefits is provided at no additional charge.
- The Strategy Alignment Process ® which aligns your benefit strategies with your overall business goals is available to a select group of clients who pay a one-time membership fee of $1,000.
- Consulting services are available on an hourly fee for service basis for clients who wish to retain a broker other than Benefits Interface, Inc. The Benefit Audit Program ™ identifies opportunities to improve the value of your current benefit program. Ten hours of consulting and technical services are provided for fee of $1,000.
The Next Step
If you are interested in designing and implementing a benefit program that makes good business sense, we offer a free 90-minute starter session.
To schedule the starter session, call me at 905-577-7685 or send an e-mail to
John Vandeweerd, President